إدارة الأعمال الدولية
|#||Course Name||Credit Hrs||Prerequisite|
|BUS 613||International Business||3||None|
This course introduces relevant theoretical and practical insights to MBA students. It explores the real world of global business. The course focuses on the environments of international business and their implications for decision-making. The course also gives particular emphasis to issues related to ethical consideration in international business practice. It provides case studies within the local and global arena.
After completing this course, the student will be able to:
- Define concepts underlying the global perspective; international trade and investment; regional economic integration; factors affecting international business management, and apply relevant concepts, frameworks, and techniques in the international business context.
- Describe ethical issues underlying international business transactions and the importance of ethics in business.
- Identify cultural diversity and the need for sensitivity in business context and their impact on management decisions.
- Demonstrate understanding of corporate social responsibility issues and sustainable business, and the way they are implemented, and their potential impact on the different business functions.
- Introduction to International Business
- Globalization of Markets
- The Cultural Environment of International Business
- Political and Legal Systems in National Environments
- Regional Economic Integration
- Strategy and Organization in the International Firm
Cavusgil, T., Knight, G. and Riesenberger, J. (2012). International Business: The New Realities. 2nd Edition. Australia, Pearson Education Limited.