إدارة التغيير والإبتكار
|#||Course Name||Credit Hrs||Prerequisite|
|BUS 632||Innovation & Change Management||3||None|
The course offers a broad overview of the principles, theories, and methods to successfully implement change and innovation within organizations. The course offers multiple perspectives to access innovation and organizational change, and ensures that students are not trapped by a “One way best” approach to change management.
After completing this course, the student will be able to:
- Discuss the importance, role and techniques of change management in firms
- Enumerate the importance, role and techniques of innovation in firms.
- Interpret different theories and kinds of innovation (e.g. disruptive, incremental)
- Debate various innovation and change management issues in firms.
- Trace how organizational culture and resistance can influence change management.
- Discuss how to effectively lead and implement change in organizations.
- Theories of Innovation
- The process of Innovation
- Disruptive Innovation
- Incremental Innovation
- Managing Innovation
- What is Change Management?
- Organizational culture and change
- Components of Change: Choice and Communication.
- Resistance to Change
- Implementing change: Cracking the Code of Change
- Continuous Change
- Leading Innovation and Change
Dawson, P., & Andriopoulos, C. (2014). Managing change, creativity and innovation. Los Angeles, Sage Publications.
Hodges, J. and Gill, R. (2014) Sustaining Change in Organizations. London, Sage Publications.