الإدارة المالية (II)
|#||Course Name||Credit Hrs||Prerequisite|
|FIN 613||Financial Management(II)||3||None|
Financial Management II is an advanced level course. Topics covered in this course include corporate governance evaluation and valuation implications, financial statement analysis and financial planning, capital budgeting and projection evaluation, cost of capital, identifying and valuing options, working capital and short-term asset management, short-term and medium-term financing, long-term financing, operating and financial leverage, capital structure determination theories, dividend policy and mergers and acquisitions.
After completing this course, the student will be able to:
- Explain understanding of corporate finance theories and models.
- Apply financial tools and models to solve financial issues and problems facing corporate firms
- Demonstrate competence financial analyses and analytical results
- Demonstrate analytical and critical thinking skills in application and solution of financial models and problem.
- An overview of financial management
- Capital budgeting and project evaluation
- Analysing investment risk
- Relationships between investments: portfolio theory
- Setting the risk premium: the capital asset pricing model
- Enterprise value and equity value
- Identifying and valuing options
- Working capital and short-term asset management.
- Short-term and medium-term financing
- Long-term financing
- Returning value to shareholders: the dividend decisions
- Capital structure and the required return
- Capital structure theorems
- Mergers and acquisitions and structuring
Richard Pike, Bill Neal, Saeed Akbar and Phillips Linsley (2018), Corporate Finance and Investment, 9th Edition, Pearson Education.
Michelle R. Clayman, Martin S, Fridson, and George H. Troughton, Corporate Finance: A Practical Approach, 2nd Edition, John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Moyer, R. C., McGuigan, J. R. and Rao, R. P. (2018), Contemporary financial management, 14th Edition, Cengage Learning
Brigham, E. Eugene and Houston, F. Joel (2019), Fundamentals of financial management, 15th Edition, Cengage Learning.