السلوك التنظيمي والقيادة
|#||Course Name||Credit Hrs||Prerequisite|
|BUS 601||Organizational Behavior and Leadership||3||None|
This course provides a comprehensive analysis of individual and group behavior in organizations. Its purpose is to provide an understanding of how organizations can be managed more effectively, while at the same time enhancing the quality of employees’ work life. Topics include motivation, rewarding behavior, stress, individual and group behavior, conflict, power and politics, leadership organizational structure, decision-making and organizational change and development.
After completing this course, the student will be able to:
- Describe and apply theoretical models and tools related to organizational behavior.
- Illustrate leadership skills through effective communication.
- Recognize ethical dilemmas, and evaluate alternative solutions.
- Demonstrate how to manage individuals, groups and teams.
- Express how to lead and manage organizational change.
- Predict organizational conflicts, negotiations and decision-making processes.
- Theories of Motivation
- Individual Differences and Perception
- Individual Attitudes and Behaviors
- Managing Stress and Emotions
- Managing Groups and Teams
- Making Decisions
- Conflict and Negotiations
- Leading People Within Organizations
- Power and Politics
- Organizational Structure and Change
- Organizational Culture
Zahares, A. Organizational Behavior and Leadership, 17th Edition. Pearson Collection, 2017.
• Hersey, P. H., Blanchard, K. H & Johnson, D. E. Management of organizational behavior, leading human resources, 10th edition. Pearson Collection, 2007.
• Newstorm, J.Organizational Behavior: Human Behavior at Work, 14th edition, McGraw Hill, 2015.