إدارة العلامة التجارية
|#||Course Name||Credit Hrs||Prerequisite|
|MKT 624||Brand Management||3||None|
Experts say a brand sells, not a product. Due to its significance in marketing, the study of branding and brand management is vital. This course examines the key elements in brand decision making. For marketers, product brand is extremely important as it forms the foundation that could create product demand, product images, product positioning and so on. Branding is a very powerful marketing tool in modern day businesses. Branding is part of the corporate and functional level business strategy. It is a very serious marketing effort on part of the marketing team.
After completing this course, the student will be able to:
- Evaluate the scope of brand management activity across organizations value chain and analyse how it relates to other business areas.
- Discuss product and brand planning, development, implementation and evaluation of brand selection, development and positioning in an era of emerging technology.
- Analyze the various ways of measuring the effectiveness of an overall branding program.
- Analyze various contemporary brand management problems and develop appropriate strategies to tackle them.
- Compare and contrast various ways of measuring the effectiveness of an overall branding program.
- Discuss the various ways of establishing the budget allocation for choosing branding strategies.
- Introduction to brand and need for branding
- Naming of product including service... Classification of product & service
- Brand selection decisions, including legal aspects of product brand & service
- Brand management: planning and control
- Brand positioning
- Brand personality
- Brand life cycle
- Branding theories
- Branding challenges
- Social media and brands for today
- Brand status and special topics and perspectives
O’Guinn, T., Allen, C. and Semenik, R. (2019). Advertising and Integrated Brand Promotion. Mason, OH: Thomson-South-Western.
Wilson, J. A. J. (2018). Halal Branding. London: Claritas Books.