إدارة علاقات العملاء
|#||Course Name||Credit Hrs||Prerequisite|
|MKT 626||Customer Relationship Management||3||None|
This course will provide students with an understanding of the concepts and applications of the principles of customer relationship management (CRM). Student will be exposed to the techniques necessary to identify and develop one-to-one marketing programs, using relevant tools such as data mining to identify, differentiate, interact and customize offerings to meet customers’ needs.
After completing this course, the student will be able to:
- Discuss customer relationship management in marketing.
- Describe the key role CRM plays in delivering value to customers.
- Apply practical CRM knowledge to an existing or new organization.
- Compare and contrast CRM as a business strategic tool for enhancing an existing or new organization’s performance.
- Analyze the various data mining techniques to solve various business problems.
- Access the importance of skillfulness in Customer Relationship planning, executing and evaluating strategies and action plans.
- Discuss the importance of communicating with people from a diverse range of backgrounds with empathy.
- Discuss the impact of CRM on marketing channels.
- Introduction to Customer Relationship Management
- Types of CRM
- CRM Industry Landscape
- Strategically Significant Customers
- Customer-Based Marketing
- Customer Value - Concepts and Practices
- Customer Databases and Data Mining
- Designing Loyalty Programs
- Campaign Management
- Database Marketing in: B-to-B and B-to-C
Buttle, F. and Maklan, S. (2019). Customer Relationship Management: Concept and Technologies. New York, USA: Routledge.
• Kumar, V and Reinartz, W. (2016). Customer Relationship Management: A Databased Approach. Hoboken, NJ: Wiley.
• Berry, M. and Linoff, G. (2014). Data Mining Techniques: For Marketing, Sales, and Customer Relationship Management. USA, John Wiley & Sons.