إدارة الموارد البشرية
|#||Course Name||Credit Hrs||Prerequisite|
|HRM 621||Human Resource Management||3||None|
This course presents the key aspects of human resource planning, development, and management in modern organizations. It covers the latest theories and practices in HRM, taking into account the impact of globalization ethics and social responsibility on the business environment. The course includes the coverage of: recruitment, selection, training and development, performance appraisal, job analysis, ethics and fair treatment in HR management, employee health and safety, and managing global human resources.
After completing this course, the student will be able to:
- Define an overall understanding on key HRM issues.
- Setup ability to identify and apply theoretical models and tools to address business issues.
- Analyse leadership skills through effective communication.
- Identify and analyze business problems and present alternative solutions.
- Create awareness of HRM in an Arabic context and a global context.
- Managing diversity in Arabic countries
- Strategic HRM
- Job Analysis
- Personnel planning and recruiting
- Employee testing and selection
- Interviewing candidates
- Training and developing employees
- Performance management and appraisal
- Managing careers
- Ethics and fair treatment in HRM
- Employee safety and health
- Managing global human resources
Dessler, Gary & Al Ariss, Akram. Human Resource Management, Arab World Edition. Pearson Education Limited, 2012.
Mathis, Robert L. & Jackson, John H. Human Resource Management. 13th Edition. Cengage Learning, 2010.