تقنية الموارد البشرية
|#||Course Name||Credit Hrs||Prerequisite|
|HRM 622||Human Resource Technology||3||None|
This course is designed to provide students with latest concepts and knowledge of HRIS and illustrate its applications in the real world. It also aims at illustrating strategic values of HRIS and demonstrating leadership skills to evaluate alternatives and taking decisions, choose the best available decision support software, recruit and select competent applicants, identify training needs, consider and adopt the best available security procedures.
After completing this course, the student will be able to:
- Describe concepts and principles of HRIS
- Apply learned knowledge of HRIS to the real world.
- Demonstrate the strategic value of HRIS and how HRIS contributes to organizational success.
- Evaluate alternatives and develop relevant decisions within the context of HRIS.
- Demonstrate leadership skills through differentiating HRIS software available in the field.
- Compare recruitment and selection methods.
- Compare training and development methods.
- Select better issues of security and privacy in the context of HRIS.
- Acquisition and HRIS Costs
- Needs Assessment; HR Metrics
- Database Concepts and Applications in HRIS
- Change Management and Data Validation
- HRIS Design and Implementation Considerations
- Project Management
- International HRM
- HR Administration and HRIS; Job Analysis
- Performance Management and Rewards
- Training and Development
- Security and Privacy Issues; Emerging Trends in HRIS
- Recruitment and Selection
• Baltzan, Paige and Phillips, Amy (2016). Business Driven Information Systems, 5th Edition, McGraw Hill.
• Kavanagh, Michael J and Thite,Mohan. Human Resource Information Systems: Basics, Applications, and Future Directions. Sage Publications, 2012. ISBN 10: 9781412991667.
• Noe, Raymond;Hollenbeck, John;Gerhart. Barry; and Wright, Patrick (2020). Fundamentals of Human Resource Management, 8th Edition., McGraw Hill.
• Monk & Wagner (2013). Concepts in Enterprise Resource Planning, Thomson.